.

.

Friday, June 19, 2015

BLOOMING


Pineapples, flowers and lace... that's the kind of trend I love for summer. 

And what about a fruity salad of vibrant colors? Yes, please! 
Keeping our trends for this look settled, here's the outfit of the day.

I'm wearing a colorful pencil dress from Daniella's Boutique with tropical essentials. So, to keep that freshness of the beautiful print, I matched a pair of purple tassel earrings from the designer Lizet Miró. I wanted other colors to stand out from the dress rather than just the orange, which is the main one here (on the pineapples and at the sides). I also integrated a pair of red heels to stay on the colorful line.

This dress has multiple uses, you can use it with flat sandals, cute-basic wedges for a Sunday Funday or just to make a fashion statement as I'm showing it. 

Don't be scared of using different colors in the same look... be free to express yourself with colors in your outfits... IT'S SUMMER!!! :)

Enjoy the trend!

x o x o
KM






CREDITS

PHOTOS:
Daromix
www.daromix.com
FB: Daromix
IG: daromix_

DRESS:
Daniella's Boutique
www.daniellasboutiquepr.com
FB: Daniella's Boutique
IG: daniellasboutiquepr

JEWELRY:
Designer Lizet Miró
FB: Lizer Miró Design
IG: lizetmiro

SHOES:
Novus
www.novushoes.com
FB: Novus
IG: novushoes

2 comments:

  1. I love this look for Summer, great post!
    The Style Icon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot! I tried to make it look tropical and fresh... glad you enjoyed it <3

    ReplyDelete