.

.

Monday, June 29, 2015

OOH LA LA!

Hi friends! 

This Saturday I went to Ooh La La mani & pedi Spa and had an amazing time zipping on a delicious coffee while mingling with new friends.
It was the perfect atmosphere to get papered and have a well-deserved "me" time. 

They started with the pedi, where I chose a purple nail polish (purples and blues are really in for summer). Ohhh, and the scrubs they used are a-ma-zing, the fragance is delicious and it also left my feet very smooth and soft.

For the mani I wanted some art design, so I selected the same line of colors I already mentioned, but adding some geometrical lines and sparkles. 

It was a great experience, can't wait to make my appointment once again!!! 

Always remember that you have to feel beautiful inside, so you can be gorgeous outside.

X o x o

KM



   















No comments:

Post a Comment