.

.

Thursday, June 4, 2015

BOHO IN THE CITY

Hi loves,

For the past few years, Summer has brought along the "boho" trendy look, which consists of free and flowy clothes, a lot of mesh fabrics and putter jewelry. 

This time, I tried to get that bohemian style, but with modern statement pieces; I wanted to keep the freshness, so I wore a trendy romper in color beige from Hip Hop Store

Another thing "boho lovers" use to add to their favorite looks are leather boots, therefore, I put on my favorite booties from Gatsby (the ones I wore to my first trip to New York City last year).

To finish this easy look, I put on an amazing necklace design by the Puerto Rican Designer Carolina Rodríguez, who added more life and boho-glam to my outfit, staying fashionable with the never dull "layering trend".

Stay fab this Summer with looks like these!!!

Keep tuned for much more coming this HOT SUMMER!!

x o x o

KM








CREDITS

PHOTOS
Daromix
www.daromix.com
FB: Daromix
IG: daromix_

ROMPER
Hip Hop
FB: HipHop Store
IG:  hiphop_guaynabo
#hiphopguaynabo

NECKLACE
Designer Carolina Rodríguez
www.bycarolina.com
FB & IG: bycarolina

No comments:

Post a Comment