.

.

Thursday, June 11, 2015

LET'S MIX THEM

Hello!

As I wrote on the last post called "Rosie Fringes", feathers and fringes are very trendy for this season, so today I'll show you the same tactic to turn your favorite fringe pieces into a more glamorous or fashionable look. 

This time, I'm mixing up a lot of textures such as lace, fringes and studs, to create contrast.
I'm using Daniella's Boutique aqua top with lace on the top and fringes on the bottom. To make a more serious or glam look, I mixed it up with a skirt from Gatsby which has different types of brown colors and tiny studs. 

To finish the look, I put on a pair of Hip Hop black earrings and necklace with clear stones. 

For me, it's a "hang out" outfit type or even a cocktail event attire. 
You can also try this blouse with jeans or white shorts for summer.

I'm sure you'll love this trend #outoftheoven!!!
Tag us as @thetrendoven on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter.

XOXO

KM








CREDITS

PHOTOS:
Daromix
www.daromix.com
FB: Daromix
IG: daromix_

TOP:
Daniella's Boutique 
www.daniellasboutiquepr.com
FB: daniellasboutiquepr
IG: daniellasboutiquepr

BOTTOM:
Gatsby
www.shopgatsby.com
FB: Gatsby
IG: gatsbyworld

JEWELRY:
Hip Hop
FB: HipHop Store
IG: hiphop_guaynabo

SHOES:
Vince Camuto from Galeria 
www.novushoes.com
FB: Galeria shoes
IG: galeriashoes


No comments:

Post a Comment