.

.

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

THE STREETS & THE PINK DRESS

Morning' Trendoveners!!!

Most of my Trendoveners know I adore rocking pink colors, so this time I turned the color into a glamorous weapon of mass fashion.

This beautiful rose gold/pink dress, from Ouna's Closet, is a great look for a cocktail event or  a casual-chic activity. I combined it with gold chains and big round stylish sunglasses from Be You Eyewear.

To make it more of a statement, I wore a pair of stunning heels from La Favorita, in soft metalic beige. As you can see, I let my hair loose and all natural to provide that "basicness" but delightness to the outfit.

Xoxo

KM 









CREDITS

PHOTOS:
Grego Nieves
FB: @ GNiera photo/vid
IG: @ gniera

DRESS:
Ouna's Closet (Vintage Boutique)
FB & IG: @ounascloset

SHOES:
La Favorita
FB & IG: @lafavoritashoes
www.novushoes.com

SUNNIES:
Be You Eyewear
FB: @ Be You Eyewear
IG: @ be_you_eyewear

LOCATION:
Old San Juan, Puerto Rico.



No comments:

Post a Comment