.

.

Friday, April 3, 2015

SAN JUAN MODA 15' - DAY 2

Hi There!

As you read on my last post, The Trend Oven was pampered by Hawaiian Tropic Puerto Rico for three days at the San Juan Moda Fashion Week.  
This second day, a group of bloggers and myself went to see the Ecliptica 's last Fall/Winter collection, "Vasilisa". The designs took me on a trip into the woods and made me feel I was traveling on a fairy tale story. Half of the stamps were confectioned  with suede patterns and a lot of flowy fabrics, which gave us the vibe of being on a mysterious and enchanted forest. 

As the stamps were changing, we also witnessed stones, crochet, lace and their amazing trade mark, bridal gowns. 

Here's some of the magical enchantments from these two talented designers.

Enjoy!

XOXO,
KM
































CREDITS


PHOTOS
Grego Nieves
FB: GNiera- photo/vid
IG: gniera 


ASSISTANCE  & SHORT VIDEOS (NOW on our YouTube channel: The Trend Oven)
Daromix
FB: Daromix
IG: daromix_
www.daromix.com

OUTFIT
My closet:
Top - Hip Hop Store
Blazer - Forever 21
Skirt - Valija Jitana
Pumps - Galería Shoes 
Necklace - By Carolina Rodríguez

No comments:

Post a Comment