.

.

Thursday, February 12, 2015

THE SEA OF LOVE

Hello loves!

  • "Come with me, my love
    To the sea, the sea of love
    I want to tell you how much I love you"...
  • -Phil Phillips

  • In this sea of love, here is another outfit for that special Valentine date #outoftheoven . Today's look it's all about sea vibes with a touch of "passionate" red. 
  • I'm wearing a super comfy combo look from Chic Boutique in color white and blue. To add the "loving day" touch, I wore a necklace in color red and details in gold from Hip Hop Store. For the last statement, I chose a pair of sexy red heels from Galería
So, if you want to stay in that sea flow, you can go and make a surprise picnic for that loved one and had an amazing afternoon. It will complete your look and a memorable Valentines.

Hope you all love the trend!!!

xoxo
KM





CREDITS

PHOTOS:
Daromix
IG: @ daromix_
FB: @ Daromix
www.daromix.com
roby@daromix.com

OUTFIT:
Chic Boutique
IG: @ chicboutiquepr
FB: @ Chic Boutique, Torrimar Shopping Center

SHOES:
Galería Shoes
IG : @ galeriashoes
FB: @ Galeria Shoes
www.novushoes.com

JEWELRY:
Hip Hop Store
IG: @ hiphop_guaynabo
FB: @ Hip Hop Store


No comments:

Post a Comment