.

.

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

FOR THE LOVE SEASON

Hello guys!

February it's all about L O V E.
We all talk about that special day (February 14 <3 ) and what are we going to wear according to the plans. The first thing we always have in mind are colors, red, pink or white... and obviously something sexy!!!
That's why today I'm going to help you out with some tips.

First of all, try to make one of your outfit pieces the statement. For example, I  wore a long palazzo in a very red color from Chic Boutique, in this case I chose the bottom. 
For the sexy accessory I mentioned, I used a white crop top with cleavages at the sides. Also added a necklace with details in red and gold from Hip Hop Store.

The last touch were the shoes. I try to add more red to the outfit because I thought it was going to look good, but then I realized I had to balanced the set. so I went for the black pumps from Galería.

Stay tuned for more trendy tips #outoftheoven for Valentine's day... Enjoy the look!!!

Xoxo
KM




CREDITS

PHOTOS:
Daromix
FB: @ Daromix
IG: @ daromix_
www.daromix.com

OUTFIT:
Chic Boutique
FB: @ chic! Boutique 
IG: @ chicboutiquepr

JEWELRY:
Hip Hop
FB: @ Hip Hop Store
IG: @ hiphop_guaynabo

SHOES:
Galería
FB & IG: @ galeriashoes
www.novushoes.com

5 comments:

  1. ¿Donde es el lugar de las imagenes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous
    Lots of love.

    www.NataliaBosch.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saludos SB!

    Las fotos fueron tomadas en el Hotel La Concha en Puerto Rico.

    -KM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Naty!

    Thanks a lot, want to wear the pants forever! LOL!
    xoxox

    -KM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Naty!

    Thanks a lot, want to wear the pants forever! LOL!
    xoxox

    -KM

    ReplyDelete