.

.

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

FASHION CLUB

One of the best experience of my life, showing little girls from a Fashion Club, Spring trends and letting them know how bloggers work!


The girls were very excited and coudn't wait anymore longer to meet The Trend Oven's team and how we work. I also teach them the latest trends for kinds. Laughing and enjoying their cutness I also let them know that the internet is a very huge place were bad and good people are in, and that their parents most take care of their occunts til' they are 18 years old or plus. 


It was a magical moment! Specially when two girls bring their sketches so I could help them out putting on some colors to the outfit. No doubt this special moment will be one of the memories I will always keep. 


Xoxo

Xoxo






2 comments: