.

.

Monday, January 19, 2015

YELLOW & GOLD

Hi Trendoveners!!!


For a long time, we've seen soft colors on the Spring fashion shows and trendy websites. We also saw brilliant colors on the past Fall collections and campaigns.
So this time, colors yellow, green & royal blue have come to stay a while. 

In this photo story, I'm showing you guys how to bring this colors to an outfit. Hope you all like the styling!!!

I'm wearing flowery-printed joggers (in colors yellow & royal blue) with a white top. I wore a basic top because I wanted the shoes and the pants be the main attraction. ***The clothes are from Hip Hop Store.***

For the shoes, I used an amazing pair EVERYONE loved on our social pages this week (Instagram, Facebook and Twitter) . A pair of wedges from Galería Shoes in colors black, green and royal blue. They are very comftable, sporty and very chic.

On the accesories part, I added a vintage style of gold earrings also from Galería Shoes. In my hair, Manuel from Bellíssima Salon, made a sided braid to make the outfit look funkier. 
 
Enjoy the look friends!!!

Xoxo
-KM



CREDITS:

PHOTOS
Daromix
IG: daromix_
FB: Daromix
www.daromix.com

OUTFIT
Hip Hop Store
IG: hiphop_guaynabo
FB: Hip Hop Store

SHOES & JEWELRY
Galería
IG: galeriashoes
FB: Galería Plaza Las Américas
www.novushoes.com

HAIR
Bellíssima Salon

Manuel
IG: mrey7

No comments:

Post a Comment