.

.

Monday, January 5, 2015

MAXIS FOR MONDAYS

Hi loves!
 
For those lazy Mondays, there's nothing better than feel comftable but always keeping up that great style you love the most.

Today I'm wearing a black maxi dress from Fashion Show District store, which I wore with chain sandals from Frívola & chunky necklace from Capture Glamour

Of course, I HAD to show you guys one of my christmas presents because I'm in love with it!!! and I thought it'll look perfect with this outfit. Is a Michael Kors tote back in colors white and hot pink.

I know Mondays are not always attractive, but this look is a very nice way to start your week.

Don't forget to take out the trends #outoftheoven everyday!!!

Xoxo
-KM


Photos by: Daromix
roby@daromix.com
IG: darimix_
FB: Daromix


No comments:

Post a Comment