.

.

Monday, January 26, 2015

THE MONDAY DRESS

Hi peeps!!!

 I know most of you love to wear comfy outfits on Mondays, so do I.
 For me, is the best way to start the week, smooth and with no preasure on what-to-wear.

Today I'm wearing what people calls "white coats", in color off-white with details in silver and gold from Hip Hop StoreTo add some statement to the look, I put on my favorite colorful wedges from Galería

#trendyhighlight :
This is a multi use piece. You can wear it with a blazer and make a proper look out of it. 
For an extra casual style, try your favorite pair of flat sandals.

Enjoy the look!!!

Xoxo
KM


CREDITS

PHOTOS
Daromix
IG: daromix_
FB: Daromix
www.daromix.com

DRESS
Hip Hop Store
IG: hiphop_guaynabo
FB: Hip Hop Store

SHOES
Galería
IG: galeriashoes
FB: Galeriashoes 
www.novushoes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment