.

.

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

RAINY STARE

Hi loves,

"Anyone who thinks that sunshine is pure happiness, has never danced in the rain".

Isn't that amazing?
Talking about rain, the only thing I can think of is fresh clothing moving through the wind, coffee in my hands and of course, wearing an effortless outfit; such as the "blue sky" blouse I'm wearing from Hip Hop Store.

To compliment that coziness, I paired up the beautiful boho-blouse with long  burgundy leggings with gold details. To keep the look natural and relax, I combined my clothing with a pair of super comfy nude heels from TJ Maxx, which also has sparkly stones on the front. 
Remember that there can always be an amazing look for less...

So, for days like this one, remember not to force yourself to use a bulky or heavy outfit. Don't push it... because sometimes "less is more".

If it's freezing out there, you have an excuse to use one your favorite coats, I recommend a beige one, so it matches with the smoothness and essence of the look.


Hope you guys enjoy today's #ootd as much as I did. 
Don't forget to follow me on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook & Snapchat as:
The Trend Oven.


xoxo,

KM








|| CREDITS ||

PHOTOS:
Grego Nieves
IG: @gniera
FB: @Gniera photo/vid

OUTFIT:
Hip Hop Store
IG: @hiphop_guaynabo
FB: @HipHop Store 

ASSISTANCE:
Daromix
IG: @daromix_
FB: @Daromix

2 comments:

  1. As always with the latest in fashion and the beautiful model that you are makes you the best to show us what is in style. ������

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Comments like this one, inspire me to keep working harder everyday.

      Stay tuned for more cool posts "Out of the Oven"!

      xoxo,
      -KM

      Delete