.

.

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

FLOWER MOVEMENTS

Hey loves,

It feels so good when you want to express yourself in portraits. 
Life is all about movements, ups, downs and changes... never to be afraid to show the world who you really are and what's your place in life. So dance a little and smile at life.

This street style I'm presenting today has a spice of spring with our beloved color, Mr. Black!

I'm wearing a bodysuit from Hip Hop Store in combination with a floral pant. Although we're wrapping up Fall season, I decided to create this look to show a mix between one of the colors we ALL have in our closets and mixing it up with  spring essential... flowers.

To accessorize the look, I just add a double-use necklace (short or long) and a personalized cuff from the jewelry designer Daniel Espinosa (it has a K and an M as in Karla Mercado; which I totally loved). 

Of course, we cannot leave out the shoes and playful asset, the hair!
I wore a pair of sexy black pumps and left my hair natural for it to move along with the wind.

I have to say, I had a lot of fun in this outfit shooting with Grego, the photographer. Like I've said before, remember to follow me on Snapchat as @thetrendoven, so you can watch all the behind the scenes, events and lots of lots of fun I have on my daily lifestyle.

Hope you guys enjoy the pictures and this sexy easy-to-match look. 
'Till next time!

xoxo,

K M  






|| CREDITS ||

PHOTOS:
Grego Nieves
IG: @gniera
FB: @Gniera photo/vid

OUTFIT:
Hip Hop Store
IG: @hiphop_guaynabo
FB: @HipHop Store 

ASSISTANCE:
Daromix
IG: @daromix_
FB: @Daromix



No comments:

Post a Comment