.

.

Saturday, July 25, 2015

TRANSLUCENT

Hello Peeps!

First of all, happy Saturday to you all wonderful people!!! 

My look for the day is a transparent black romper with a lot of attitude, from Hip Hop store.

I wore it with a black bra inside, for that of having some sassiness of the dance night, but I recommend black tank top.

To accesorize the look I put on delicate gold earrings from Nordstrom Puerto Rico.

I also made a messy bun in my hair, because I wanted to look a little bit more dressy.

Enjoy the look,

X o x o

K M









2 comments:

  1. Great post!!! Love itt so Much <3

    http://www.ufbytaryn.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot @Taryn !!! I got inspired by those cocktail events where you have to be dressy but doesn't need to wear a gown. So happy you liked it <3

      Delete