.

.

Thursday, July 9, 2015

BETWEEN LINES

Hello Friends, 
It's Fri-yaaay! 

I know you're all excited, waiting to get out of work, go home to take a fresh bath and put on a bad ass outfit to impress the night.

Well, today I wanted to show you the "pencil" trend. You must have heard about these trends from stars like the Kardashians, Iggy Azalea and many more. 

So today I'm wearing a pencil dress with a very sexy open back, which makes the dress look more appropriate for a night out and not for an office attire. 

This is a more sophisticated look for a Friday night look, it has a touch of sexiness, elegance and glamour.

Because the dress says it all, I just put on some nude-basic pumps, a bulky arm cuff and (my favorite of all) a white funky bag with gold spikes. Yikes! It looks hot... Don't you think?!?!?

This is my idea for today, so share with me your final look for your night using the hashtags #thetrendoven & #outoftheoven .

Mucho love & happy weekend!

K M












CREDITS

PHOTOS
Daromix
FB: Daromix
IG: daromix_

OUTFIT & ACCESORIES 
Hip Hop
FB: HipHop Store
IG: hiphop_guaynabo 

LOCATION
Caguas, Puerto Rico

No comments:

Post a Comment