.

.

Thursday, October 22, 2015

UNDERCOVER NUDE

Hello friends,

As seen on many celebrities and magazines, the color nude has taking all over the latest fashion trends, specially on many shoes and bags styles.

Today, I'm wearing a very relaxing outfit, to paired up with my "nude" element. 
The sassy dress from A Fashion On Line can be worn with medium-height wedges or with metallic sneakers. It all depends on your mood or activity.

To add more color, I wore a short rosary with a matchy-beaded choker, both from Hare Jewelry. This is another trendy piece that you can pull off to express the 90's look... short necklaces and chokers are in.

As I mentioned before, I wanted to integrate some "nudes" to my outfit, so I put on a gorgeous tote bag from Mark, the juvenile line from Avon. That was my accessory statement, this bag is EVERYTHING!!! 

Is a B I G size tote bag, so it's perfect to carry on all your daily outlets, such as your tablet (on the front pocket), make up bag, agenda and many many more on the inside. Besides that, it has a touch of a luxury bag, but still have an affordable price!

Want to see more of my AVON products and won some goodies??? Stay tune to The Trend Oven, next week I'll be announcing some giveaways!!!

X O X O,

K M 






| CREDITS |

PHOTOS
Daromix
www.daromix.com
FB: Daromix
IG: daromix_

TOTE BAG
Avon 
www.avon.com
FB: Avon
IG: avonpr
T: avonpuertorico

DRESS
A-Fashion On Line
FB: A Fashion On Line 
IG: afashiononline

NECKLACE
Hare Jewelry
FB: Hare Jewelry
IG: harejewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment