.

.

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

TRANSITIONAL GOLD

Morning sleepy heads!

We automatically think in dark colors for Fall season, specially the color black. But, the online boutique I talked to you about yesterday, Capture Glamour, is showing us new ideas to transform those glamorous days of the season. 

This time, I'm using one of my favorite trends with one of my favorite colors, can you guess? Lol!

Well, I'm always trying different looks but I can't get enough of the color white. On my next photos, the look is very attractive , this romper have a mix of chicness and that change of season we're looking for, from summer to fall.

To make a fancy outfit, I added two chunky chain necklaces, one of them the simple gold chains and the other one, a very similar piece to the past collection from Dolce and Gabbana, to add some volume.

This outfit is very simple, you can play with it by using a lot of different items and I'm sure you would rock the style you are looking for.

So, DON'T FORGET TO GET YOU TRENDS #OUTOFTHEOVEN EVERYDAY!!!

Enjoy!

Xoxo
-KM


No comments:

Post a Comment