.

.

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

NEW GOODIES

Good morning loves!

Yesterday's finds was great 😍 Now I'm ready to rock the week in style... But the best of all, I spent less than $35 on all of these stylish items!!! 


I found these super cool tees with messages on, in a store called "Sirens". They where in a clearance at $3 dollars, yeah, I was in shock too LOL. For the fashionly rings, I went to Charlotte Russe and all the jewelry was two items for ten bucks, so I got two sets of rings, obviously I left the store wanting more!!! :p

And the last thing I bought, was a highlighter and shimmer called "Mary-Lou Manizer" from The Balm Cosmetic. It makes your fave look fresh and brighter in those areas you want to stand out.


Hope you all enjoy my goodies.

Xoxo -KM





#happy #shopping #fashion #style #trends #tees #sirens #outfit #rings #jewelry @charlotterusse #shimmer #makeup #maryloumanizer #goodies #plazalasamericas #fashionista #fashionblogger #trendsetter #piar #thetrendoven #outoftheoven #follow #tag #instafashion #instastyle #instatrends #trendyhighlights


FOLLOW @THETRENDOVEN ON INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK AND TWITTER.

No comments:

Post a Comment