.

.

Thursday, September 3, 2015

THE BATHS


Hello Friends!

My tropical journey to the British Virgin Islands, in the Caribbean, started by me taking a flight to the main island of Tortola; I later went to a marina on the East Side where the boat we were going on was docked.  I couldn't wait for it to start gliding through the waves, taking me and my friends to different out of this world beaches and destinations. 

Our first stop was at The Baths in Virgin Gorda Island; there is nothing more to be said that this is a piece of heaven on Earth.  Some of you might have heard of this place because of the many editorial photoshoots that take place on this spot... the huge smooth rocks that layout the beautiful beach shore paradise. 

I wanted to make something different for this photoshoot, so while I was having fun at the beach, my team and I captured a few shots for the exquisite designs of Bienteveo En El Mar.  These shots were taken just outside the world-known bed of rocks from The Baths in Virgin Gorda.  

I definitely had a blast during this trip, which gave me time to get away from the usual busy schedule I'm always having in my daily routine. 

Hope you enjoy this lovely shoot and stay tuned for the other posts #outoftheoven for this exotic and tropical BVI trip.

XoXo

KM









CREDITS:

PHOTOS & CREATIVE DIRECTION
DAROMIX
FB: Daromix
IG: daromix_
info@daromix.com
www.daromix.com

SWIMWEAR
BIENTEVEO EN EL MAR
FB: Bienteveo En El Mar
IG: bienteveoenelmar

LOCATION
The Baths, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands.

No comments:

Post a Comment