.

.

Monday, September 7, 2015

BIENTEVEO WITH STYLE


Hey Guys,

It's the beginning of the week and I want to wish you a fabulous Labor Day!
I hope all of you are enjoying the long weekend... if you got it free! <3

What are all of you up to today? I'm getting ready for a blogger trip to Mexico; I can't even let you guys know how excited I am!  It is the start of many good things coming for the blog and you guys! Stay tuned for more! ;)

Today I'm showing you the second look of what I wore from Bienteveo En El Mar at the beautiful Savannah Beach at Virgin Gorda, one of the British Virgin Islands in the Caribbean.  It was the perfect swimsuit to match the clear blue ocean and the hot white smoothe eye-blinding sand.  Two or three jelly-fishes but they just made the day more interesting trying to avoid them!

This time I wanted to show a more glamour look inspired by those boat lovers. These boat-fashion lovers are known for their great taste of bathing suits and cover ups, because of course, they spend most of their free time on the ocean under the bright blonde rays.

I wore a one piece bathing suit with a boho style cover up. This is a great look for Island parties, such as "Christmas in July" (a world-known event that takes place at BVIs), Spring Break, Summer among many more.

Looking at these pictures while I post them, make me want to go back to enjoy those heavenly beaches, crisp sun and warm Caribbean waters, all while sipping on some iced-cold bubblies! Do you imagine it? Well, tag this trip to the British Virgin Islands on your To-Do List, you won't regret it!  I know I'm going back for sure within the next years!

Now, put on some fancy glasses and keep enjoying this Labor Day with style!

X o X o

K M















CREDITS

PHOTOS & CREATIVE DIRECTION
Daromix
www.daromix.com
info@daromix.com
FB: Daromix
IG: daromix_

SWIMWEAR
Bienteveo En El Mar
FB: Bienteveo En El Mar
IG: bienteveoenelmar

LOCATION
Savannah Beach, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands (BVI)

No comments:

Post a Comment