.

.

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

RAINY DESIRE

Hi lovelies!

I've been cooking some new stuff for you guys and that's why I was just posting on social media. 
But here we are again with a fabulous post #outoftheoven .

Today's look is all about chicness. 
With that vibe of breeze Spring, I'm wearing an edgy-elegant romper in color navy blue form Chic Boutique. For that super in "minimalist" trend, I added a black blazer from Hip Hop Store with peaks at the shoulders, which make the outfit looks very different and glamorous.

To make the "pop out" every outfit should have, I wore magenta and blue sky earrings and cuff from the designer Lizet Miró. To compensate the seriousness of the romper, I added black Vince Camuto heels from Galería with details in gold.

I love the location, the dock made the entire outfits looks more misterious and fresh at the same time.
Enjoy the look!!!

Xoxo
-KM


CREDITS

PHOTOS
Daromix
www.daromix.com
FB: @ Daromix
IG: @ daromix_

ROMPER
Chic Boutique
FB: @ Chic Boutique, Torrimar Shopping Center
IG: @ chicboutiquepr

BLAZER
Hip Hop Store
FB: @ Hip Hop Store
IG: @ hiphop_guaynabo

SHOES
Galería
www.novushoes.com
FB: @ galeriashoes
IG: @ galeriashoes

JEWELRY
Lizet Miró
FB: @ lizetmirodesign
IG: @ lizetmiro

No comments:

Post a Comment