.

.

Friday, March 13, 2015

#outoftheoven : SUNDAY LIGHT

Hello there...!

One of my favorite things of my Island, is the spicy sun on top of the beautiful and tropical palm trees.

So my inspiration for this look is the upcoming summer that turns everyone to beach lovers. 

I tried the "boho chic" trend because it's coming very strong for Spring season again. As you guys can see, the statement piece with the boho vibe is the yellow crop top from Hip Hop Store. The white palazzos also from Hip Hop, make the perfect compliment and does not take away the protagonism of the top. 

In the same bohemian line, I accesorize the outfit with a necklace in layers with a little touch of turquoise. 

The shoes (which I'm totally in love with, because of its comfiness) are Vince Camuto, from the shoe store La Favorita. The color off-white is one of the "most wanted" on these days.  

Enjoy the trend #outoftheoven !!!

Xoxo
KM


CREDITS

OUTFIT & JEWELRY
HIP HOP STORE

FB: @ Hip Hop Store
IG: @ hiphop_guaynabo

SHOES
LA FAVORITA

FB & IG: lafavoritashoes
www.novushoes.com

SUNGLASSES 
TA DÁ EYEWEAR - Quay Australia, kitten shades

FB: @ TA-DÁ
IG: @ ta_da_eyewear

No comments:

Post a Comment