.

.

Sunday, August 23, 2015

THE "EASY" LOOK

Hello Trendoveners!

Here's a look at what I wore my last day at Tortola, one of the Islands of the British Virgin Islands (BVI).

I wore this to visit many places around town and of course, stop by one of their beautiful beaches: Cane Garden Bay; I had to wear something "easy" and fresh for the day, so I put on a blouse from Mándala Vastra in a "blush pink" color, also with beaded details on the top with a lot of movement in the design.

Because I wanted it to be a fresh and simple outfit, I wore it with a pair of Zara Jean shorts and a pair of Havaiiana flip flops.

You can also try this top with a short pencil skirt, a pair of white jeans and some ripped jeans for that "boho" trend we all love.

For more trends #OutOfTheOven , don't forget to follow The Trend Oven on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & YouTube.

Xoxo,

KM 







CREDITS

PHOTOS:
Daromix
www.daromix.com
FB: Daromix
IG: daromix_

TOP:
Mándala Vastra
www.mvastra.com
FB: Mándala Vastra
IG: mandalavastra

No comments:

Post a Comment