.

.

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

COMFY FALL

Hello friends!

Today I woke up thinking that it's already October but the weather still very hot and messy, so these are my two looks for some of those days. 

The first outfit is a funky beachy romper with a cute statement on the front as a pocket. Since the crop tops are still the hottest trend, I added a basic color to make the romper be the main character. The jewelry I used are tattoos #outoftheoven. They are a huge statement to every outfit, it's like having jewelry but instead you are using this SOUL TATTS that can be removed in one or two weeks.

For my second pick, I went a little big darker with some boots, tassels and hidden skulls.
This outfit has a smooth but fall-ish look, the heavy fabric makes it look less sporty and it's also appropriate to use at night.

Hope you all enjoy the look... Stay tune for more spicy trends OUT OF THE OVEN!
Xoxox

KM


















CREDITS

OUTFIT & JEWELRY
HIP HOP STORE
IG: @hiphop_guaynabo
FB:  Hip Hop Store

SHOES
Gatsby World
IG & Twitter:  @gatsbyworld
Facebook: Gatsby
Www.shopgatsby.com

TATTOOS
Soul Tattoos
IG: @soul_tatts
FB: SOUL Tatts
www.soultatts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment