.

.

Friday, August 8, 2014

LIGHT SUMMER

Hello Trendoveners!

Because it's our last month wearing fresh and summery looks, here I present to you an outfit very casual and light. 

The top has a mix of dark and neon colors, which means it can still be used on fall season. The lace on the very top of the blouse makes this crop top another part of a dressy look.

To compliment this sexy and funky crop top, I added  cool minty shorts. As I told you, I was trying to take out te colors out of the black and with this shorts we are getting the style we want.

I also added a chic statement to the outfit, a new trendy and vintagy sunnies. These are in color black and gold details, in this case the outfit will have a touch of glam.

Enjoy!

Xoxo
-KM






CREDITS|

PHOTOS: By Amara Verdiales
H&M: Amara Verdiales
OUTFIT: Vivalavie Boutique
SUNNIES: Ta Dá Eyewear
LOCAL: Relax Ocean Drive

No comments:

Post a Comment