.

.

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

JEANS TUESDAY

The Jeans, the Bow & the Fringes! 
These are a few trendy statements of the season.

You might be getting into the Christmas fever, and with that comes all the cozy and winter-ish outfits, such as the "jean trend". Today I didn't feel the "denim on denim" thing, so I change my attire a little bit, adding an exquisite white blouse from Hip Hop Store, with an elegant bow at the side and a properly cleavage. 
To break with the elegance I wore a pair of ripped jeans from Zara and a gorgeous pair of sassy heels from Galería. The shoes are fantastic, they have the color of this season (green) and a taste of color blocking on the inside (black and royal blue on the front).

I've seen similar looks on magazines ("street style" articles), so I wanted to try it; is very sexy but casual, and perfect for a day full of errands, because hey! nobody wants to look that messy on the daily basis!!!

On the other hand, I also didn't want to look loaded with lots of statements together, and because is the beginning of the week (Tuesday), I made a simple but high pony tail as part of my look and wore a simple horn necklace. 

This was my #ootd #outoftheoven. Stay tuned to my pages in Facebook, Instagram & Twitter as @thetrendoven; soon I'll be announcing some giveaways!!!

x o,

KM 






| CREDITS |

PHOTOS:
Daromix
www.daromix.com
FB: Daromix
IG: daromix_

BLOUSE:
Hip Hop Store
FB: HipHop Store 
IG: hiphop_guaynabo

SHOES:
Galería
www.novushoes.com
FB: galeriashoes
IG: galeriashoes

JEANS:
Zara 
*Puerto Rico Store / US


2 comments:

  1. Thank you Maria,

    A white blouse is always a "must have" on our closets. :)

    xoxo,
    -KM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks doll!

    Hope you enjoy my next posts "out of the oven".

    xoxo,
    -KM

    ReplyDelete