.

.

Thursday, May 28, 2015

"GOING OUT" LOOK !

HELLOFRIENDS!

It's been a while since I have posted here on the blog, but you guys know I'm always connected to social media to keep the spiciness of fashion trends going on.

That's why this past weekend I made a fun and sophisticated photo shoot to present to you all a variety of looks for your fashionable taste. 

This post edition is all about a "going out" look...
 I'm wearing a deep cut green top from Hip Hop and black & white trousers. These trendy pants are my favorite for the season, you can style it with a plain tank top or a formal blouse and a beautiful necklace, just like I did.

To add a more spicy attitude to this look, I wore super high heels from La Favorita and chunky cat eye sunglasses. 

Last but not least, the ultimate touch of statement in my outfit was a knotted chain necklace from Hip Hop and a black lace bralette from Isa Boutique

It is always exciting and feels so good to do what I love the most... writing and showing my Trendoveners the latest fashion trends around.

KEEP following The Trend Oven for more posts #outoftheoven!

x o x o

KM





CREDITS


PHOTOS & GRAPHIC DESIGN
Daromix
FB: @ Daromix
IG: @ daromix_
www.daromix.com

OUTFIT & JEWELRY
Hip Hop 
FB: @ Hip Hop Store
IG: @ hiphop_guaynabo

SHOES
La Favorita
FB: @ LaFavoritaShoes
IG: @ LaFavoritaShoes

Location: Heineken Regatta, PDM

* (Photo on location approved by land owner) *

No comments:

Post a Comment