.

.

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

WALLS

"THE INTERNET MADE ME AN ARTIST"??? 
Any resemblance to reality is only coinsidence, LOL!

Good morning loves!!!

Because it's just the middle of the week, I'm going to show you a sporty #ootd.

Let's start with a basic ponytail. I used this hairstyle instead of my always loose-long hair, to show some freshness.
 For the outfit I wore a LUIS ANTONIO MODA t-shirt and BCBGeneration high waist shorts. 

To combine this trendy como, I added a little basic statement using a black necklace from GATSBY & hot wedges from FRÍVOLA.

This look is what I call, a perfect sunday outfit.

Enjoy the tips #outoftheoven!

Xoxo
KM


For an extra casual look, you can also try your favorite flats and ZELIGWEAR sunglasses made of wood.


CREDITS

TOP:
Designer Luis Antonio
IG & FB @luisantoniomoda

WEDGES:
Frívola
IG & FB @frivolapr

NECKLACE:
Gatsby
www.shopgatsby.com
IG & Twitter: @gatsbyworld
FB @gatsby

SUNGLASSES:
Zeligwear
IG & FB @zeligwear
www.zeligwear.com

LOCATION:
Santurce, Puerto Rico.






No comments:

Post a Comment