.

.

Thursday, October 31, 2013

TRIP TO LAS VEGAS

TRIP TO LAS VEGAS
...Karla's birthday celebration!!!

Hi guys!

Yesterday my boyfriend surprised me with a birthday trip. First he gave me tickets for +badgalriri (Rihanna) concert on Tuesday and a plane ticket that said New York City leaving on Wednesday... Wow! I was so excited that I wish I could fast foward time for the trip to start. Wednesday finally arrived, 5:00 am and we were off to JFK. Once we got to NY he then took me on a joyride through the terminal and stopped at a random gate when he said: "Babe, are you ready for the best birthday ever?!" He handed me another plane ticket and it read "JFK - LAS". I couldn't believe it, WE WERE OFF TO LAS VEGAS!!!

He did all this just so I can have the best birthday celebration EVER!!! I'm so happy and excited for this amazing surprise!!! Of course, I brought The Trend Oven with me so I can keep you guys posted. Today I will show you my trendy first outfit and my first day happenings! Enjoy it and let the party begin!



















1 comment:

  1. Happy to read your blog, i like it. Thanks for sharing the your adventrous moments of this journey. All the pictures you shared are amazing and beautiful. Keep sharing and updating.

    Group activities in Las Vegas

    ReplyDelete